“I will argue that every scrap of biological diversity is priceless, to be learned and cherished, and never to be surrendered without a struggle.”
– Edward O. Wilson
A Lifetime Membership to Xerces is a one-time gift that keeps on giving for a lifetime. The membership costs a one-time donation of $2,500, and members will receive the following benefits:
- Our deepest gratitude for your support.
- No renewal notices, ever.
- Member benefits throughout your lifetime. Currently, members receive two issues of our member magazine, Wings: Essays on Invertebrate Conservation, per year. Please note that member benefits may change over the years.
- Periodic updates on our work by email or mail.
- A gift of your choice – Attracting Native Pollinators, Farming with Native Beneficial Insects, 100 Plants to Feed the Bees, Gardening for Butterflies, or a Pollinator Habitat Sign.
- This donation is fully tax-deductible. The goods or services given to a donor will not exceed 2% of the contribution, and therefore have insubstantial value as described in IRS Revenue Procedures 90-12.
Please click here to become a Lifetime Member today!