Xerces is recruiting volunteers in Portland, Oregon. If you have a heart for conservation and want to give back, we'd love to have you! We need help with preparing mailings, cutting and laminating, and other projects in support of our membership and outreach programs.
We are seeking volunteers who are:
- Able to come to our Portland office—and good news, we're near several bus lines, the streetcar, and the MAX! Address: 628 NE Broadway Ste. 200, Portland, OR 97232.
- Available for 3-6 hours per week, to be completed sometime from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 3 pm (flexible).
- Known for their attention to detail.
- Able to work independently
- Good at handwriting in a tidy, legible manner.
To receive more information or to apply, please email [email protected] with "Office Volunteer" in the subject line. Thank you for your interest!