By Mace Vaughan, Jennifer Hopwood, Eric Lee-Mӓder, Matthew Shepherd, Claire Kremen, Anne Stine, and Scott Hoffman Black
Farming for Bees outlines ways to protect and enhance habitat for native crop pollinators in the farm landscape. Containing a wealth of information about common groups of native bees, their habitat requirements, and conservation strategies to increase their numbers on farms. This guide includes sections on:
- Establishing pollinator habitat
- Using flowering cover crops to support bees
- Extensive pesticide risk reduction guidance
- Checklists of farm habitat features for bees
- New case studies from farms across the country
This publication is available as a free PDF, using the download link below.