Pollinator-Friendly Plant Lists
Plant lists are available to download below in PDF format.
Recommended native plants that are highly attractive to pollinators such as native bees, honey bees, butterflies, moths, and hummingbirds, and are well-suited for small-scale plantings in gardens, on business and school campuses, in urban greenspaces, and in farm field borders.
Pollinator Plant Lists:
- Click here for more information on pollinator-friendly garden plants in the U.S.
Switzerland (and France)
- Pronatura, Basel, Switzerland. A leaflet about creating a bee-friendly garden (in French).
- Plants in Tropical Cities, by Bee et al. This guide includes photos of 2,800 tropical plants (mostly ornamentals), with a list of those attractive to butterflies and to birds at the back.
- Native Bees on Wildflowers in Western Australia, by Terry F. Houston (June 2000). Perth, WA: Western Australian Museum. p. 41. ISBN 0-646-39816-4
- Trees for Bees. Plant lists for gardens and farms.